Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hyperstimulated Ovaries?

So, we are on cycle day 9, Sunday 09/16. I went in on Friday to get my blood drawn and turns out I am producing many follicles. For each follicle an egg will be produced. I had to go in yesterday, Saturday and be checked- ultra sound- I guess I am over producing- around 20 or so follicles [eggs]. I have no idea what this means, whether it could potentially be a problem when it's time for retrieval or if my eggs will mature to early and throw the entire schedule off, I don't know. At this point, I am moody, can't think straight, forgettful, and I'm tired of getting 3 injections a day along with having my "parts" looked at daily. If I see stir up's (not pants but, I guess those to) again in my life time it will be to soon.
Anywho, I'm going in tomorrow for more inspection. YAY.
Can anyone out there feel my pain- literally and figuratively speaking? I'm very frustrated!

No comments: